I love to hear a baby laugh, and this has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Thanks to Susan for forwarding it on to me. Just hear this laugh, and know that God has really blessed us to have senses of humor. We need to all use them more often!
I have no idea who they are, but I'm glad they released this for the world! (Thanks for sharing -- whoever you are!) OK. I will post some video of Elizabeth once I figure out how! LOL
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
The sound of that laugh is EXACTLY why I put up with crazy staff members and crazy parents!!!! There is no better sound in the world than a laughing baby or child! We really need to record Elizabeth's "gaffaws" and post them since they are so great to hear!
S.
Post a Comment