I can't believe it's almost been twenty years since the last Indiana Jones movie. I am so excited about the release of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" that I have the date -- May 22 -- and the movie as my desktop wallpaper. Something about these movies makes me feel like a kid again. Nothing like jumping at every scary thing jumping out at you and getting so tense as Indy scrapes through another tight spot. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how Harrison Ford stands the test of time as Indiana Jones. He's amazing to be 65 and doing these stunts. I can't walk across the room without tripping. If you want to go with me, save the date -- May 22. (Susan doesn't care for these movies. She thinks I'm a nerd. And she's right! Hey -- she married me knowing it. God loves nerds too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment