Wednesday, April 09, 2008
American Idol Gives Back...Part 1
I didn't get to see American Idol tonight because I was leading a Bible Study, so I had to DVR it. But -- I caught the very end, and how excited I was to hear the Idol contestants singing -- wait for it -- "Shout to the Lord!" WOW! I'm glad that AI is reaching out with its millions of people and dollars to help children and people in need all over the world. I can't stand the thought of any child going hungry when we throw away more food than we'll ever eat. We all need that awareness, and then the show ends with -- "Shout to the Lord." A "shout out" to our Lord who gives us everything, even the voices to sing and to love one another. Maybe, just maybe, that will influence someone in the world to faith. I hope the rest of the program was like that! I couldn't believe it. Someone at AI must be connected with Jesus. And I am thankful. Well, let's see how the results go tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment