Okay, let's just say I am amazed. Tonight, American Idol got it right with "My Jesus"! "Shout to the Lord" again tonight, with the right words. Now THAT was inspirational. I am just so excited that AI used this Christian song, and it sounded incredible. You could tell that the AI contestants loved singing it too! David Cook and Carly Smithson were off the hook. I loved it.
And the reminders for Idol Gives Back...why are we not doing more in this world to help the children who are starving? Haiti, Africa, our own neighborhoods...When I think about Elizabeth in her comfortable room, soft bed...I am so thankful, yes, but also so overwhelmed with the responsibility to be Christ's hands and feet in the world. And I know that we all, individually and corporately, can make a difference if we stop, see the world in need, and try. If only we would slow down to see.
Finally, WHAT??? Michael Johns eliminated? America got this one wrong. He is a talented and good singer and a great entertainer. I am disappointed, but I think he will have a successful career singing. Even if he continues to rock the ascots. Hope to see more of what he will do. Well, that's enough for tonight. What did ya'll think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment