Friday, August 17, 2007

Big Brother 8 Update!

I know this is MY guilty pleasure, and many of you will not be interested, but the episode last night of Big Brother 8 was THE BEST EVER! When people get their comeuppance after being so smug, I love it when the "underdogs" come out on top. Dustin was evicted. (And was he ever surprised -- I love the America's Player twist and how Eric is forced to do America's bidding. It's especially fun how America is doing the opposite of what he wants to do!) And now Danielle is Head of Household again. Too much. Forgive me for my little dalliance with reality TV. It's all we watch, really (other than Boomerang, Playhouse Disney, Sprout, etc.) I can't watch any of the CSIs or Law and Orders or Without a Traces. I just can't see using acts of violence as a basis for entertainment. But -- that's the subject for another blog post! Everyone enjoy your weekend! (Come worship with us on Sunday!)

No comments: